UniBeast has been updated to version 9 for macOS Mojave. This tool creates a bootable USB drive from Install macOS Mojave Application . The resulting USB drive allows for a clean install, upgrade or use as a rescue boot drive for macOS Mojave.
- Updated for macOS Mojave
- Renamed various User Interface elements and text.
- Updated Clover UEFI to v2.5k r5102
- Updated Clover Legacy to v2.5k r5102
- Resolved copy of apfs.efi issue.
- Removed script No-Convert to disable automatic conversion of installation volume to APFS as it is no longer valid.